- Find Detox
- Colonic Irrigation
- Food Sensitivity
- Price List
- Terms & Conditions
- Detox Shop
- Detox Shop
- Candida Albicans
- Colon Cleanse
- Detox & Cleansing
- Digestive Enzymes
- Fibre Supplements
- Leaky Gut
- Parasite Remedies
- Probiotic Supplements
- All Products
L-Glutamine Powder (dx203)
A pure amino acid powder, required by the body for a range of repair and maintenance functions, such as wound healing, muscle and bone growth, digestive health and gut wall integrity. For instance, it helps to protect against leaky gut syndrome and food intolerance reactions.
It is also widely used by people with various forms of digestive and intestinal problems, an overtaxed or exhausted immune system, as well as by athletes following gruelling training routines - breaks down uric acid from proteins.
- digestive health and gut wall integrity
- immunity (including during cold or flu)
- tissue repair and muscle growth
- athletes (following intense workouts)
- bloated stomach / wind
- bad body odour
- Candida albicans
- Crohn’s disease
- Coeliac disease
- food intolerance or food allergy
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- leaky gut syndrome
- recuperation following illness.
100g powder per pot
PER 100g POT:
Pure L-Glutamine powder - 100g
- Contains no: gluten, wheat, lactose, added sugar, artificial colourings or yeast.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Daily usage varies from 5g to 30g per day, depending upon requirements.
Can be combined with our other digestive system supplements and intestinal products for tissue repair and integrity.