- Find Detox
- Colonic Irrigation
- Food Sensitivity
- Price List
- Terms & Conditions
- Detox Shop
- Detox Shop
- Candida Albicans
- Colon Cleanse
- Detox & Cleansing
- Digestive Enzymes
- Fibre Supplements
- Leaky Gut
- Parasite Remedies
- Probiotic Supplements
- All Products
Good Bacteria - Probiotic Supplement (dx229)
30 vege capsules:
A high-strength, multi-strain probiotic bowel bacteria combination with 4 billion organisms per capsule (equivalent to 8 pots of probiotic yoghurt, but without the sugar, dairy and fat). It provides 8 strains of friendly lactic bacteria which should inhabit a healthy gut and offers full spectrum support of the upper and lower bowel.
Encapsulated for acid resistance, this probiotic has been specifically formulated for natural health practitioners who treat digestive and intestinal disorders. It is ideal for use following antibiotics, travelling abroad and colonic hydrotherapy treatment.
Also available in 20 billion MAX strength - ProBiotic MAX.
- bad breath
- bloated stomach
- bad body odour
- Candida albicans overgrowth
- coated tongue
- coeliac disease
- Crohn’s disease
- ulcerated colitis
- diarrhoea and digestion problems
- dysbiosis (unbalanced bowel flora)
- flatulence / wind - excessive and foul smelling
- gall stones
- indigestion and reflux
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- leaky gut syndrome.
30 vegetable cellulose capsules per pot
PER 1 VEGE CAPSULE:
Capsule shell (cellulose)
- Contains human strain bacteria. Guaranteed to provide 4 billion live bacteria per capsule for up to 12 months.
- Contains no: dairy, wheat, gluten, yeast, added sugar, artificial colours, artificial preservatives, added calories.
- Allergy advice: In a base of maltodextrin.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
If Good Bacteria is taken alone (as opposed to in combination with other digestive health supplements), start off with a higher intake of 3 - 4 capsules, split up throughout the day with food for 2 - 4 weeks. Thereafter, intake to be reduced to 1 capsule, 1 to 2 times per day.
Best results are achieved when Good Bacteria:
- is combined with our other digestive health supplements and intestinal products
- is taken continuously for 2 - 3 months, together with improved eating habits.
Does not require refrigeration.
NOTE: Included in each pot is a small food grade approved sachet to ensure the product remains unaffected by moisture after it is opened for use. As stated on the sachet, this is not to be eaten.